PressOut Automatic deblistering machine empties tablets and capsules from reject blister packs at a rate of up to 60 blisters per minute.
It handles medium to large batches of:
Linear and offset formats
Automatic Feed and user interface with fault indicators
Fully cGMP & easy to use
- Variable speed up to 60 blisters per minute
Handles thermoform/alu as well as coldform/alu
- Low-cost custom or adjustable tooling
No product or foil contamination
Sensor to prevent magazine operating when empty
- Easy cleaning
Automated pharmacy dispensing
Deblister tablets or capsules from bulk-supplied blisters and refill cartridges from automated dispensing systems
Clinical trials in laboratories
Deblister valuable clinical trial drugs from unused packs
Quality control testing
Testing packaging material characteristics
Pharmaceutical production and packaging facilities
Empty finished blisters which have been rejected from the packaging line because of empty pockets, poor seals, incorrect batch coding etc. Valuable product can then be re-packaged to increase yield and reduce wastage costs.
Pharmaceutical distribution & inventory management
The same drugs are often supplied to different countries in blisters with different formats and with foil printed in local languages. Manage fluctuating market demands by deblistering surplus stocks of finished blister packs and re-packaging the contents in formats to suit the needs of other markets.
Prevents product damage
The patented roller and guide system gently eases product out of the pocket so that minimal pressure is exerted on the tablets.
The neoprene rollers come in different grades of hardness so that softer guide rollers can be used for more fragile products.
Prevents foil contamination
Foil remains attached to the waste blister pack during emptying
Waste blisters and recovered product are collected separately
No more painful fingers or RSI
Operators who deblister manually often suffer blisters on their fingers, Repetitive Strain Injury or Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Using a machine to deblister:
- Improves Health & Safety by protecting staff from injury
- Improves morale because staff no longer need to do such a mundane job by hand.
This machine is light enough to be lifted and moved from bench to bench.
Does not need to be connected to an air supply.
More hygienic than manual emptying
- Constructed in stainless steel and designed to cGMP standards for easy cleaning.
- Recovered product does not need to be handled by operators.
- Blister Type
- Push-through and multi-product
- Blisters Layout
- In-line and diagonal / offset layout
- Machine Construction
- All product contact areas are stainless steel 316 and ABS food grade.
- Maximum Pack Size
- 150mm (W) x 120mm (L)
(5.9" x 4.7")
- Operating Speed
- Up to 60 blisters per minute
- Power Supplies
- Single phase electricity 110/230V
- Control system
- Low voltage (24V) control systems
- Machine Dimensions
- 620mm (W) x 610mm (L) x 1310mm (H)
(24" x 22" x 51.6")
- Machine Weight
- 70kg (154 lbs)
- Shipping Weight
- 140kg (309 lbs)
- Approx Tooling Changeover
- 3 minutes